GAY-TANTRA Singles Workshop
The Kamasutra, the most important love doctrine of Sanskrit literature, can also be for same-sex men a a rich source of new ideas: Behavior that has become habitual is left behind to bring sexual togetherness to a new bloom.
As Tantra can also be called "sexual yoga", so describe the love positions of Kamasutra Yoga postures in sexuality. We will learn this in a fun. Let GAY-TANTRA show you the way!
Watch Armin talking about Gay Kamasutra and Tantra:
This Workshop will bring your self-confidence into a healthy balance and let you experience for yourself that sexuality can be playful, simple and a source of great joy and creativity in your life. Open-minded singles are welcome to join us!
- For centuries Tantra has been considered to be the ultimate path to enhance one’s spiritual and physical experience because of the erotic energy that is generated.
- This is because Tantra is the link between spirituality and sexuality!
- Kamasutra is an "add-on" to Tantra which inspires and makes learning fun.
GAY-TANTRA™ teaches you ancient tantric techniques that will unlock and enhance spiritual and sexual pathways – and help you become your authentic self. Join me as I bring my 'Gay Kamasutra – Inspired Sexuality' GAY-TANTRA Workshop to the US for the first time!
Course and contents:
- Body awareness, movement and connection help you to get in contact with yourself and other men.
- Active and calm meditations help you to let go of your everyday life to arrive within yourself, in order to be open for a spontaneous connection.
- Movement sequences from yoga increase mobility, smoothness and loveability of your body.
- Love positions of the Kamasutra will be shown and practiced in different sequences both in the active as well as in the receptive role and practiced lightly dressed in the classroom.
- You will have time to meet with your partner afterwards in your private room to practice of the love positions in your way for deeper intimacy and connection.
- Movement and dance, touch and massage, breathing and expression exercises round out the full program.
- Silence, meditation, conversation and exchange further compliment the workshop and give an outlook on how the experience will be further cultivated and can be intensified.
This workshop is suitable for you:
- If you want to experiment with the topics of ‘Kamasutra’ and ‘Tantra’.
- If you are looking for new inspirations and energy for your sexual life.
- If you feel like you are a man full of delight and creativity in your sexual expression.
- If you want to be loving and pleasurable with your partner.
- If you’re looking for new ways to make your love life more varied, creative and exciting.
For Inspiration and Joyful Preparation
Upon registration for this workshop first-time participants will receive the following materials for advance familiarization and joyful preparation:
- The GAY-TANTRA Educational Film 'Gay Kamasutra' (75 minutes): This video opens an extensive variety of love positions for men which includes the ‘Verses of Desire’. Broaden and enrich your sexual life!
- Additional bonus films for download to allow you to maximize what you will learn and take home from this workshop!
Open to all Open-Minded Singles!
All are welcome to join us…to learn…to share….to touch…to enjoy! The program is open to singles wanting to bring more compassionate, sensual and sexual expression to their relationships seeking to connect with men in holistic new ways.
The program is open to beginners as well as men with prior tantra/tantric experience. You'll benefit from sharing and learning with men who are open-hearted, full of patience and are committed to supporting each other throughout the 2-day Weekend Singles Workshop Retreat!
Note that a certain amount of physical flexibility and fitness are prerequisites for participating in the Gay Kamasutra Singles Workshop.
Questions & Answers
Q: What can I expect from this workshop?
A: Men who have learned Kamasutra with me, are enthusiastic that they have become much more creative in their sexual expression, more agile in their bodies, more energetic and free in being together with their partners.
Q: Is Gay Kamasutra a sex party?
A: No, definitely not! We learn, as in partner yoga, different positions and the change from one to the other. It can be a lot of fun to imitate or experience the processes of sex positions.
Q: Are we naked during the workshop?
A: Yes at times you will be. However, as Yoga positions can be practiced dressed also the Kamasutra love positions do not necessarily need nudity to learn. In the group classroom overt sex will not be happening. However at the end of sessions in the classroom there will be open time to continue with your practice partner and enjoy the inspirations. Note that safe sex practices will be in effect and that there will be no unprotected sex during this workshop.
Q: How are we paired with a partner?
A: We are inviting open-minded singles, open also for partner changes. Participants are encouraged to practice different exercises with different partners and may be also meet a partner by lottery.
Q: Will it come to direct sexuality? e.g. penetration?
A: Not during the instructed learning sessions, however, at the end of sessions in the classroom, if you feel comfortable with it, of course! Note that safe sex practices will be in effect and that there will be no unprotected sex during this workshop.
Q: How do I find out more?
A: If you have specific questions about the program please get in contact with me.